Saturday 1 July 2017

Health is Wealth



My new years resolution was to join fitfam and live a healthier lifestyle.  And it has been working out great so far. I joined a gym and started dieting. It is really hard to eat healthy in this country though. Really hard for the love of Jollof and Egusi.
It was a struggle though but I eventually got a hang of it. I will put everyone through my step by step journey.
Over the next few weeks I'll post the way I started and the products I used along the way. And I would show you guys the calorie breakdown of Nigerian foods and also give you recipes of healthy Nigerian foods you can prepare. Yup! There shall be smoothie recipes too!

We about to make healthy living the new cool!
Na the work wey we dey do! *In bisola's voice*

3 comments:

  1. In my experience, staying true to a diet is so expensive in this country. Hopefully,along with your with your dieting tips, you'll tell us how you were able to diligently go to the gym everyday whilst doing an 8-5 job.(some of us have to wake up by 5am to prepare for work!).
    Will be looking forward t your post! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Samuel thanks for your reply. I just uploaded a post on how to fit working out into a busy schedule I hope it would help out a bit. You can holla for more questions.

      Dammy**

      Delete
  2. Yeah healthy Nigerian foods are needed . we are waiting

    ReplyDelete