Sunday 12 July 2015

Beauty Secret:How to Lighten Dark Knees and knuckles

Most people naturally have Hands,Knuckles,Elbows,Knees and feets darker than the rest of their body while others acquired the dark parts due to the type of skin products they use. Well now there is a solution. I was introduced to an Anti taches Gommant Serum called Floris Duo. 

And as you all know I do try out these products before recommending them for yall. And I dont get paid by any of these brands to advertise their product so my reviews are 100% spot-on. 

I decided to order the Floris Duo. 

It came in 2 bottles (lotion and the serum) 

I decided to test it out on my hand and on the 3rd day the peeling started. I was amazed ! On the 5th day of use i was very satisfied with the result i was getting. The darker skin started peeling and i could see the light skin underneath it. I was a very generous applier so i finished the two bottles on the 5th day. Had to re-order another pack . It works wonders guys. 

 HOW TO USE
-Dab a little of the lotion on a cotton wool or q-tip
-Apply it on the place that needs lightening (elbow,knuckles,hands,knee and feet only) 
- Do the same thing with the pinkish serum 
- let it dry. 

I advise you to moisturise a lot during this process. You could use Shea butter or Cocoa Butter. Any moisturiser that suits you. 

Check out the peel


It is quite affordable. I got mine off one of our Nigerian online stores and its less than 3000naira. 

P.S: please do not use on your face or any other areas that are not mentioned above. And remember to MOISTURISE. 

34 comments:

  1. Wow. I am ready interested in this. I checked konga and jumia 4 it bt didn.t find it there. Where did you get urs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thanks alot for this post. I'm getting this ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shaleywah I got mine on Konga though. If they are out of stock then you can check any standard product shore . You'd see Floris Duo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing this thing o but I was afraid. Its like the description is written in french?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be scared of it @MojisolaDelano it works wonders! There is a description of how to use it inside the pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought from jumia in nigeria but i didnt see an description on how to use it, it is so annoying

      Delete
  6. Does it sting at all. Mine does not. I'm wondering if it's supposed to? Is it a bad batch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it does not sting but it does get itchy. That's why you need to moisturize.

      Delete
  7. Please do u apply lotion and wait for sometime wash it off before serum or u apply both simultaneously.and if it's simultaneous do I have to wash off or just leave it till I bath.bought one today and was confused the lady at the cosmetic shop asked me to apply lotion after 20 mind wash off and apply serum.this sounds quite lazy one could loose track of time.so please what's the exact application to aquire desired result

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Gwen so sorry for the late reply. Apply the bigger bottle lotion with cotton wool or brush on dark spots on ur hands or feet, wait a couple of minutes till it is absorbed and then moisturize your hands with the serum. You don't need to wash it off now Do this once a day till you start to peel (micro peel)

      Delete
    2. But is too bottle inside how do u apply it

      Delete
  8. Hi Dami! I had used some peel before on my knees;it did work but after a couple of days it went dark so I opted for flourish am about to throw this away cuz it's the 4th day already no micro peeling it's only getting darker more like pinkish dark (if that's a colour) please what do you advice??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Missy, i would advise you to moisturize a lot while using it. it is not as effective on dry skin as it is on a moist skin

      Delete
    2. Can use any cream to moisturize it

      Delete
  9. Can you mix it with cream and apply on the whole body

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am chocolate in complexion
    But have dark kneels and my feet
    Can I use it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I mix the serum with my lotion and apply the whole body

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used it on my face and I was wonderful am happy with the results it's now 1 year of using it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plsss can I use the lotion only because is only the lotion that I got in the whole of maiduguri, or can I use another serum help me how do I use it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used it and my fingers are 2 colors and my knees are darker, please what will i use for my fingers to go back to d normal colors .. it's so embarrassing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used shea butter to moisture, it just stopped peeling so my fingers are dark and fair 😧

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is the 5,the day since I started applying but my nuckle
    s are not dark why

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my fifth day of applying the product on my nuckles it they have become more dark what should I do pliz

    ReplyDelete
  18. If u finish the dosage,will it heal completely or I will continue using

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't understand this product I used it but the nuckles became worst I really don't know what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way it will be till it start peeling,just be consistent till u get result.

      Delete
  21. It is peeling my hands and palm but I really need it to peel my dark legs

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am using it too on my feet,at first all my feet pink for days and on 4th day peeling started... The hand I use for applying the lotion and serum is so tight........I love this product

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I mix it with body cream? Please reply

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can I mix it with my body cream and rob it all over my body, or I shouldn't mix with cream?? Please reply

    ReplyDelete
  25. 5th day and it's still dark...are there any hope that it'll still peel?

    ReplyDelete