Saturday 11 July 2015

Product for Regrowing Your Lost Hair Edges

Most of us are victims of lost edges. Due to weaves, braids et all . I especially am  a victim of lost edges,  "Braids look nice on you", They Said. "But you would lose your edges though", They didn't say.

Well out of the frustration of being called 'half bald' I decided to go on a mission to search for the perfect hair growth product. Plenty people recommended i mix weed with my hair cream. I tried that for a month (after all the stress ,judgemental looks and having to explain to the seller,why I needed the weed ) the weed didn't work. Apparently weed doesn't grow your hair. It only makes it healthier (now that's suprising)

A sister recommended the product called
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) and I got it about a month ago. Didn't really have my hopes up about it though but Boy! Was I shocked.This product works wonders, my edges started regrowing in a matter of two weeks. I am on my 2nd bottle of it and I think I am gonna continue using this product for the rest of my hair having life.


BENEFITS
– stimulates hair growth
– cleanse scalp of parasites and toxins that damages hair and slows growth
– help repair dry damaged hair and breakages
– protects hair with a protective coat that seals in moisture
– use as a hot oil treatment
HOW TO USE
Hot Oil Treatment:–
- Warm 3 tablespoons of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under drier for 10 minutes. 

I basically just apply it and then blowdry my hair after using it. But I guess the method above is more effective. 

You can get it everywhere and as for those who would rather get it online its on Konga for 3000naira. Although you can get it at a cheaper rate elsewhere.

This product is worth it. Please let your edges florish!

P.S:- while using it please avoid anything that would stress your hair. No braids n all. Please rest!

2 comments:

  1. Yasssssssssssssssssss!I need this . I love your sense of humor doe (let your edges florish) hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Castor oil is wonderful to heal the scalp. But prevention is best.

    Always use the Take Down Remover Detangler cream to remove/detangle your braids and weaves extensions and dreadlocks. It will prevent balding and hair loss or breakage of your edges. Buy the product online at www.takedownremover.com

    ReplyDelete