Saturday 18 April 2015

Beauty Secret :- St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub

Blackheads,Blemishes,Acne et all are one of the most frustrating skin issues, and most people have to deal with them at some point.
  Today's beauty secret is one of my top favorite facial product. "St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub"


This scrub with 100% natural derived exfoliants and skin-soothing green tea Gently  removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores. 


IT IS A:-
  •  Oil-free salicylic acid acne medication 
  •  Dermatologist tested Hypoallergenic
  •  Non-Comedogenic
  •  Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates
I got this scrub about a month ago and i must Testify, this product is amazing.I have been using it everyday and it has started closing my open pores,it gives my face this smooth silky feel and my blackheads are gradually getting faded.  
So Ladies with Skin issues,please don't get comfortable with covering em up with concealers/foundation. START taking care of your skin today and the good thing is, this product is easy on the wallet. 

2 comments:

  1. I searched for it Bt found the Apricot scrub. Not the green tea. Where did you get urs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St.lves products. I have never seen this one though.

    ReplyDelete