Friday 3 August 2012

Interview: Dashy Sofresh meets Upcoming Artist, Leslie Oputa


Hey Lezlee, Nice to have you here. 
Its good to be here too

Tell us a bit about yourself 
My name is Leslie Oputa,Born on the 17th of August, i love music,soccer,dancing and hanging out with my friends.

You are related to Charlie Boy aren't u?
Yes, he is my big Daddy

How did u feel when the rumors came out that he is homosexual?
To be honest, it was quite surprising but i knew it was just another media flick. 

Did this affect the family in any way?
Well........ we are all entertainers in our family so we know how it goes. 

Did you go into music because of the family name?
No, i went into music because of the love I have for music not the family name, since I was small music has been my thing

I bet the name makes it easier for you, considering the family connection.
Well.. truthfully speaking am handling everything by muself. No connection or what so ever. I am hustling like any other artist.

So since when have u been into music?
I have been into music since i was 7, i used to dance for Olu and Tolu Maintain when they were still together, i worked with Kush music group too.

Tell me, are u currently dating anybody?
Ummmmm *scratching head* No im not dating anybody 

Who is your favorite musician?
i have so many but i would say Tuface,Darey and Timaya.


Whats the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you this year?
I went to perform in a party and as i wanted to enter the party,the bouncer sent me back home not knowing im one of the artistes that are to perform in the party.

LMFAO, i can imagine how embarrassed you were.
It was really really embarrassing.

How many artists have you worked with so far?
Well basically, its just been upcoming acts like me that i've worked with. Korrow and Dachi.  I am doing something with Terry G, Laylow and LOS very soon.

Who would u like to work with?
Tuface, Dammy Krane, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid


What do you think about this picture?
Loool well he is just using it to buy media, keeps people talking about him.

Nice to meet you once again Lezlee
My pleasure Dashy.

Who would you like to give a S/O
I'd like to give a shoutout to Dashy,George my manager, my parents ,siblings, Ramii, Korrow, Henry,ID,TODA,AWO, Labi TVC, Deji Falope rani and all my well wishers.

What do u think  about this blog?
i see this blog as everybody's choice, just a matter of months





No comments:

Post a Comment